Go to the zoo and take pics of some of your favorite animals. Want some ideas of things you can do while at the zoo? Below are some ideas:
1. Pose in various pictures with multiple animals.
2. Imitate the animals by making the same noises they make.
3. Buy a bag of peanuts and eat the entire thing in front of the elephants with an intense face.
4. Ask a zoo keeper random questions about the animals. Ex. "Where did you find and capture this/these animal(s)?"
5. Pretend to have a conversation with an animal
6. If possible, feed the animals with food from a feeder.
7. Take pictures of the animals, then show your family/friends and say, "Doesn't (imaginary frined) look absolutely fabulous?!"
8. When you're near the apes/monkeys, yell, "GREAT-AUNT TOM IS THAT YOU?!"
9. When you're leaving, say, "GOODBYE! I LOVE YOU!" to any animals you pass on the way to the exit.
10. If you see a wild bird in an exibit (ex. a robin with elephants) yell, "HEY! YOU'RE IN THE WRONG PLACE!!!"
Don't forget to get your Monkey Hunter Brag Badge!
Enter your email and we'll send you a coupon with 10% off your next order.